PRODUCT AND RETAIL MARKETER
Product Marketing Strategy
Data Driven Decision-Making
End-to-end Project Execution
HERMAN MILLER Product Marketing Specialist – Launch Vectors | December 2018 – Present | Holland, MI
- Manages marketing strategy for new product commercialization, specializing in high-profile, international launches with expected revenue of $50MM+ in cumulative sales.
- Builds foundational messaging and executes against budget restraints optimizing for customer impact, retention, and ROI.
- Leads collateral development including product positioning, creative briefs, target audience customization, and multi-department coordination.
CAT FOOTWEAR Digital Content Manager | March 2017 – December 2018 | Grand Rapids, MI
- Leads digital content strategy for the Catfootwear.com retail website, email campaigns, and social prospecting.
- Builds annual marketing plan for direct-to-consumer U.S. outlets and determines product story cadence for each platform.
- Partners with analytics teams to leverage data insights to test and optimize content for consumer affinities and categories.
- Specializes in content selection to amplify brand voice and improve purchase journey, driving +11.8% growth in conversion.
- Launched work-focused site update and digital brand campaign to reignite consumer base, leading to a +38.4% increase in demand sales year-over-year, while improving average order value by +12.8%.
SEBAGO FOOTWEAR Marketing and Sales Coordinator | March 2015 – March 2017 | Grand Rapids, MI
- Managed new product photography and produced creative briefs for marketing collateral execution.
- Implemented seasonal campaigns and supported incremental photoshoots.
- Organized marketing needs of regional tradeshows; worked extensively with local printers and third-party suppliers.
- Planned semi-annual U.S. Sales Meeting and coordinated the Sebago Global Conference.
- Ran and analyzed sales reports for seasonal go-to-market strategy and sales team weekly planning.
PROGRESSIVE INSURANCE CO. Case Coordinator | April 2013 – March 2015 | Detroit, MI
- Handled attorney represented cases with liabilities reaching $250,000.
- Focused on legal accuracy, trend analysis, and timely settlement negotiations.
CHACO FOOTWEAR Stylist | Fall 2017 | Grand Rapids, MI
- Styled wardrobe and products for Chaco Holiday Campaign 2017 on location.
VERDE LIFESTYLES Copywriter | Winter 2013 | Ann Arbor, MI
- Wrote product copy for organic home furnishings, and created relevant blogs to nourish SEO and site authority.
FUSEGAP.ORG Beta Tester | Fall 2012 | Chicago, IL
- Tested site functionality, researched trends, and wrote creative content for website development.
UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN Ann Arbor, MI | 2008 – 2012
Bachelor of Arts in International Political Economics & Development | with a focus in NGO business strategy and campaign marketing
Proficient in Adobe Omniture Analytics, Jira, Microsoft Excel; and familiarity with In-design, Photoshop, and HTML/CSS