Our email business was down disproportionately to other brands in the portfolio. I was tasked with turning that around. We now have one of the highest ROAS in the portfolio, and our email revenue is up +93% to last year.
On average consumers only look at a marketing email for 3 seconds. How can we encourage open rates, click-through rates, and conversion?
- Cleaner, smarter subject lines
- Simplified copy, and more in-environment, on-foot imagery ( let the photo inform the consumer)
- Leading with points of difference
- Test, Learn, Implement mentality
- Capitalizing on brand equity
- Working with our CRM team to segment with Customer Data
- Working with merchandisers to optimize the email customer journey
- Working with design to improve product photos